Search This Blog

Monday 29 August 2011

The Skaro Review

Hello there, Faithful Readers

I'm a lucky boy. I know this. In fact, I have a wee chuckle to myself almost every day about it. I get to see Doctor Who before it's transmitted, and I get to tell you guys what I think of it.

Outpost Skaro is, in my opinion, the best site on the planet for this. Of course, there are other great ones. Kasterborous is brilliant, for instance, and there are lots of others, but I love ours before we have a really great gang of guys and girls, from all over the world, in the forum, who chat, in a friendly and passionate manner, about all things, not just Who.

So I thought I'd start a blog and let you all know what's happening. Follow me, and you'll see here, first, spoilers on the new series, links for reviews and podcasts and all sorts of treats, not just from Doctor Who, but from things like Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures, Spooks, Hustle... and just about every major British Genre programme going.

So, the first link you really, really need is this one:

Outpost Skaro

This will take you to our shiny Portal, but, beware, faithful readers, that it's not all Portal based - a free and quick registration will take you to our forum where you'll find interviews, reviews and exclusive competitions.

I know. We're great!

Look forward to seeing you there.

Happy Times and Places

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment