Search This Blog

Friday 16 September 2011

Some Finale Teasers

Hello faithful readers! Am I annoying you yet? I know I'm annoying some people. Anyway, here are fourteen teasers for the finale, from both Closing Time and The Wedding of River Song. I know! Squee.

  1. I thought maybe he was a cowboy on his way to a gunfight.
  2. Silence will fall when the question is asked.
  3. We we always coming for you.
  4. It's a story - and this is where it begins.
  5. According to some accounts, it's the day the Doctor dies.
  6. Doctor Song, how clever you are.
  7. It's time.
  8. Tick tock, goes the clock, and what now shall we play...
  9. Hey, I'm the Doctor, I was here to help.
  10. He seemed so happy, but so sad at the same time.
  11. You never really escaped us, Melody Pond...
  12. Tick tock, and all too soon, your love will surely die
  13. Before I go, I'd like to know why I have to die?
  14. All those times I've heard those words, I never realised it was my silence...
Happy times and places

No comments:

Post a Comment