Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Spoilers From - The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe



Hi Guys

Here's a bunch of hints and quotes from the upcoming Christmas Special...

  1. Your planet will be destroyed. Nothing can save you now.
  2. I can't see! I'm blind!
  3. I got dressed in a hurry.
  4. It's the moon's fault.
  5. A lot of things get in my way! It's hardly my fault!
  6. Suddenly the last 900 years of time travel feel that bit less secure.
  7. Make a wish...
  8. The backdoor is still, broadly speaking, operational.
  9. That's the cooker, probably, and these are taps. Hot, cold and lemonade. I know!
  10. Beware of panthers.
  11. Sciencey wiencey
  12. Zen wall of tranquility.
  13. THE MAGNA CARTA!
  14. Who needs beds when you've got - HAMMOCKS! I KNOW!
  15. That man is quite ridiculous.
  16. It's not a police box... it's my wardrobe.
  17. FAIRY LAND? Grow up, Lily. Fairyland looks completely different.
  18. Major and Minor...
  19. There are sentences I should really just keep away from.
  20. Please tell me we can tell the difference between wool and sidearms?
  21. The good thing is, I look great in a hat!
  22. Mummy? Where's my mummy?
  23. Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan.
  24. Humany wumansy.
  25. Well, I'm not going to hug first!
The actual review for the episode is available here. But it's for forum members only, so please join!

Enjoy! And Happy Christmas!

Best

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment