Search This Blog

Thursday 24 November 2011

Weekly Round Up

Hello friends

Just a weekly round up of what's been going on...

The Witch from the Well review from Reilly 2040 (and no, I'm not a witch!...Well, I say "not"...)
Christmassy Special-type fun from The Silent Stars Go By reviewed by Eddie McGuigan available as a book and audio from BBC Books - heartily recommended.
Nic Ford's review of Hexagora available from our great friends at Big Finish
A thrill for me as I got to interview Neil Gaiman in a rare discussion on only Doctor Who. Squee-ed there, don't mind saying.
There's also an interview with Karl Pilkington on An Idiot Abroad 2 facilitated by Eddie McGuigan and supplied by Sky TV. Thanks guys.
My friend, Derek is settling into his new home with some pretty hard hitting stuff on online bullying which we also discuss in our forum.
And my mate Reilly 2040 discusses the latest from Green Lantern.
As well as that, our very good friends over at Kasterborous have some great pics from the Christmas Special, snappily entitled The Doctor, The Widow & the Wardrobe as well as exciting and controversial news on David Troughton playing his father's role of the Second Doctor in upcoming BF episodes.




That's all, have a great week folks, and speak to you all soon, I hope!

Happy Times and Places

Eddie McGuigan
TWITTER
Skaro Tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment